Friday 13 July 2012

REVIEW: St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse in Medium


I bought this today whilst out shopping in the local town centre. I tried it as soon as I got home and I have to say I'm impressed! It cost me all of £2.75 from Semichem. It was £2.99 in B&M and Savers, but every little helps!
It isn't overly dark, which I prefer because it's the first fake tan I've ever bought. I'd rather have to apply it twice if I want a nice just-been-on-holiday look. After one application on my bright white skin, I look lovely and sun-kissed! I also bought a tanning mitt so that my hands didn't go horribly orange. It was a Solkiss 3-in-1 tanning mitt from Savers and cost me all of £1. It looked exactly the same as the St Moriz one, but it came with a pair of rubber gloves as product tends to seep through the glove slightly but this is something I can live with as we have rubber gloves anyway and at more than half the price of the St Moriz mitt, I couldn't complain.
The self tan actually smells lovely! None of that awful biscuity smell that most of them have!
It was so easy to apply with it being a mousse and I have no streaks that I'm aware of (and I'm sure my mam would point them out if I did!).

Oh, also, it cleaned off the mitt really easily (took less than 5 minutes) with some warm water and bubble bath even after being left for a few hours with tan left on it!

Well and truly impressed by this fake tan. Definitely worth the £2.75, although i'd definitely pay more now I've tried it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!