Wednesday 18 July 2012

REVIEW: Henara Intensive Treatment Wax


I picked this up today from Savers because I'd heard so many good things about it. It only cost me £1.49 so for that price I could afford to give it a go regardless of how well it worked.
After washing my hair with my usual shampoo and conditioner, I towel dried my hair and applied this all over my hair. It's more like a thick cream than a wax and spread through my hair easily. I was very sparing with it as I was unsure of how much I should have applied and didn't want to risk my hair turning into a big greasy mess. After my hair was covered, I put a shower cap on then wrapped my head in a towel to keep some heat in. I left it for about half an hour and then rinsed my hair.
I'm pretty pleased with the results, although I think I should have applied more to the ends of my hair because they still feel slightly dry. However, the parts that I put a fair bit of product on feel really soft and healthy. I can't really tell if my hair looks any different because of the lighting in my house but it definitely feels a little better than usual.
Maybe next time I should try applying more cream and see what happens!
I'd definitely recommend this product if you have dry/damaged hair from dying it too much and things like that or if you like a bit of extra shine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment!