Friday 13 July 2012

REVIEW: Mark Hill Holiday Hair Dry Shampoo


This little find is from Poundland. I was surprised they even had this in as in Boots it's around £4, but I think they've changed the packaging so that may be why Poundland has it in at the moment.
I have a weak spot for dry shampoo, being as lazy as I am I find it an absolute lifesaver. I usually use Batiste but I thought I'd give this a go and I love it. It doesn't leave the white residue on your hair that you usually get from this sort of product (unless you haven't shaken the bottle properly). You hardly need any product on your hair and it makes it look and feel like it's just been washed. It smells lovely too! I may have to invest in more of this before it goes out of stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!