Friday 13 July 2012

REVIEW: Babyliss Pro 230 Elegance Straighteners


On a roll with these reviews tonight. I'm getting lazy so the picture is from google because my straighteners are all packed away.
I bought these a few months ago when they were on offer for £31.99 reduced from £79.99 as I just couldn't resist them!
Not only do they look really pretty, they're the best straighteners I've ever used. They have ionic conditioning to keep your hair shiny and smooth and my hair stays straight for about two days after I've used them. I've also curled my hair with these and it takes all of about 15 to 20 minutes.
The plates are like mirrors which surprised me as they don't really look it on the photos. They come with a heat proof mat that can fasten around them after use with a velcro strap so you can pack them away straight away. They also come with a nice clutch style bag to store them in. There's three heat settings and they shut off after so long (can't remember how long) so you don't have to worry about burning the house down if you forget to turn them off!

I really can't fault these straighteners, some people have even said they're as good as, if not better than GHDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!