Sunday 15 July 2012

REVIEW: Covergirl Clean Makeup Foundation


This foundation is my absolute favourite. I'm not one for spending £££s on makeup and for that reason I always go to discount stores like B&M, Discount UK, Boyes, Savers etc. to see if they have anything good in.
I'd always heard them mentioning Covergirl on America's Next Top Model but didn't think it was available in the UK. I first found this foundation in Discount UK for 99p.
It has quite a medical smell but if you can get over this then it's definitely worth trying. The shades available are amazing, much like MAC has cool and warm shades, so does Covergirl.
The coverage is good, although I always use concealer too. It goes on quite oily but a bit of powder soon sorts that out and keeps it in place all day. I usually use a brush to apply foundation just because I prefer it and haven't tried applying this with a sponge but I'm guessing it would be just as good.
I recently found this in Boyes for 99p so I bought another bottle, however I've had my first bottle over a year and it's still half full. I don't wear makeup every day and even less so recently due to having a broken ankle and just being generally not bothered.

I'd definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a cheap foundation that works relatively well. It may be a bit harder to find now as I've noticed that not a lot of places stock it anymore but eBay most likely have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!